When KFC invited bloggers to introduce their new Super Jimat Box and held the KFC Bloggers Party for us, I didn’t wanna let that opportunity slide. Especially since I haven’t had KFC for a while now, what with the prices have gone up and I always hear people saying it’s better to eat at home and save up the cash.
However, now with the new Super Jimat Box, I know I can still save and enjoy my favourite Original Recipe chicken at KFC (yes, I’m an Original girl). What more, there are lots of choices to be chosen too, so I’m not going to get bored of eating the same set of meal every time I pay KFC a visit.
And hey, if I drop by with friends, we can all order different sets and share with each other. Now that’s what I call Super Jimat!
KFC Bloggers Party at KFC Pavilion KL
The KFC Bloggers Party was held at Pavilion KL’s KFC outlet. Located on the Lower Ground floor, the party started at 7.30pm with many bloggers and also winners of the KFC Facebook Contest (to join the party) filling up the place. After some initial mingling and taking photos of the new Super Jimat Box(es), the main person of the party arrived. It was none other than the beautiful Malaysian actress, Nelydia Senrose.
Nelydia told us that she always orders the Cheesy Wedges when she goes to KFC. I love Cheesy Wedges too, and the Mashed Potatoes. After an ice-breaking session, we were served our meals and at the same time, there were fun and games with great prizes to be won. I was halfway through one of my chicken when I was called to the front to play a game with another 4 girls and Nelydia.
Needless to say, we girls won and the boys lost.
But what truly won that night was the Super Jimat Box meals that are both filling and helped rev up our engines. There are five to choose from which are:
- KFC Snacker Box – 4 pieces Nuggets, 1 piece KFC Chicken (Original/ Hot & Spicy), 1 (S) Crispier Fries, 1 (R) Carbonated drink. Price is RM 8.95
- KFC Lil’ Zinger Box – 1 Lil’ Zinger Burger, 1 piece KFC Chicken (Original/ Hot & Spicy), 1 (S) Crispier Fries, 1 (R) Carbonated drink. Price is RM 9.75
- KFC Wrap Box – 1 Lil’ Cheezy Wrap, 1 piece KFC Chicken (Original/ Hot & Spicy), 1 (S) Crispier Fries, 1 (R) Carbonated drink. Price is RM 9.95
- KFC Variety Box – 1 Lil’ Zinger Burger, 3 pieces Crispy Tenders, 1 piece KFC Chicken (Original/ Hot & Spicy), 1 (S) Crispier Fries, 1 (R) Carbonated drink. Price is RM 12.95
- KFC Signature Box – 1 Zinger Burger, 1 piece KFC Chicken (Original/ Hot & Spicy), 1 (S) Crispier Fries, 1 (R) Carbonated drink. Price is RM 13.45
None of the Super Jimat Box is above RM15. They are totally affordable and filling to the stomach too! The prices and sets have been launched since 23rd February 2016. However, the KFC Super Jimat Box is not available via KFC Delivery or during Breakfast Hours (between 4am – 11am) at all outlets.
If you’re looking for something easy, quick and affordable for lunch or dinner (especially if you’re at work and need on-the-go food), do try out the new Super Jimat Box sets by KFC. It is SO GOOOOOOD!