It’s that time of the year again. Red money packets, fireworks and Lion Dance to get us all excited (except the married couples, LOL!) for Chinese New Year.
But, those three aren’t the only things that would excite us. What better way to celebrate Chinese New Year than sharing it with friends and family right? One of the best ways to gather and spend our time together? Going to Tony Roma’s and enjoying their Fortune Feast, of course!
Tony Roma’s Fortune Feast is Back!
For the fourth year in a row, Tony Roma’s is bringing their Fortune Feast back this year of the Metal Rat. But fret not, it’s not Remy from Ratatouille that will cook up the delicious meal for you at Tony Roma’s. Tony Roma’s Chinese New Year Fortune Feast is created especially to fill up your tummies and hearts this festive season.
What can you expect from Tony Roma’s Fortune Feast?
You know that Chinese New Year feast gathering must start with the Yee Sang right? For chicken lovers, there’s a trio of happiness that would tantalise your tastebuds! Then there’s a meal for the non-beef eaters. But of course it wouldn’t be Tony Roma’s if there’s no Beef so there’s also Short Ribs for those can’t-go-without-meat diners. Top those with potato chips and delicious dips and not forgetting three types of refreshing drinks to wash your throat for another round of Fortune Feast!
Yee Sang variation:
- Ong Lai Salad with Crispy Salmon Skin (RM38.88 nett) – Not your regular “Yee Sang”, this mix is made up of fresh radish, zucchini, pineapple, carrot, red cabbage, red capsicum, walnut, fried wanton strips, crumbs and crispy Salmon Skin.
- Fortune Salad with Grilled Salmon and Crispy Salmon Skin (RM58.88 nett) – This mix has the same fresh radish, zucchini, pineapple, carrot, red cabbage, red capsicum, walnut, fried wanton strips and crumbs, crispy Salmon Skin and Grilled Salmon.
- Fortune Dip (RM28.88 nett) – Dip the Crispy Potato Chips and French Toast into smokey hot Rich Chipotle Beef and Beans. Oh delish!
- Trio Happiness (RM68.88 nett) – It’s the Chinese New Year, get yourself THREE different chicken flavours before you main meal. There’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings, Salted Egg Chicken Wings and Flaming Spicy Chicken Wings available.
Main entrees variation:
- Reunion Meal (RM138.88 nett) – Tony Roma’s three all-time favourites are combined in a plate for this meal. You’ll get the juicy Flame Grilled Lamb Ribs, half BBQ Chicken and crunchy spicy half Signature Kickin’ Shrimp that will keep you full the whole day.
- Short Ribs with Honey Plum Sauce (RM98.99 nett) – If beef if your thing, the tender and seasoned Short Ribs with Honey Plum Sauce drenched in sweet and sour condiment is for you! Served with Mashed Potatoes, Fire Roasted Vegetable and French Toast, your stomach will thank you.
Wash all these delicious food with three types of refreshing drinks: Cranberry Colada, Golden Angpow and Pineapple Ong Lai. These drinks are priced at RM20.88 each.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan a gathering with your friends and family and celebrate it with them at Tony Roma’s. The Fortune Feast will be available at all Tony Roma’s 11 outlets nationwide from 2nd January – 1st March, 2020 (including weekends and public holidays).